The following costs are excerpted from Got Produce’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and are estimated. Each Got Produce franchisee has the right to initially develop one unit franchise for the franchise fee of $45,000. The difference between low and high investment levels exists due to labor, location, varying model size, build out costs and expenses, and your experience and management of the development of the store.
The financial requirement to open a Got Produce Franchise in the United States:
- Investment Range: $410,600 to $3,046,200 (includes $45,000 franchise fee)
- Minimum Net Worth (1 Unit): $200,000
- Minimum Liquidity (1 Unit): $80,000
- Royalty Fee: 5% of monthly gross sales ($500 minimum per month)
- National Marketing Fee: Currently 2% of monthly gross sales
YOUR ESTIMATED INITIAL INVESTMENT
Costs vary by model size and crop type. Our GP-20 model reflects the lowest cost to entry.